Registered NDIS Provider

Housing for People with Disability

Meanings of words

Hume Community Housing (Hume) manages your tenancy and ensures your home is safe for you to live in.

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is the home you live in that you pay for out of your NDIS plan. This type of home is for people with very high support needs.

Supported Independent Living (SIL) providers assist you to live as independently as possible.

A guardian is a person that supports you to make decisions that are important to you.


Hume can help you

Hume has many SDA homes across New South Wales.

Hume works with your SIL provider to ensure that you are safe in your home and are living as independently as possible.

Hume will work with you and your support network to choose a home that you like best.

Your SIL provider of choice will ensure you are supported in your home and help you with everyday support needs.


Who we work with

Our customers are at the core of all our decision making. We work closely with all relevant supports for our customers to ensure we continue to be person centred.



Some of the formal support providers we work with are:

  • Northcott

  • Life Without Barriers

  • Kirinari

  • Macarthur Disability Services

  • Cerebral Palsy Alliance

  • Royal Rehab

  • Aruma

  • Global Disability

  • Bridges Alliance

Do you want to live with Hume?

If you want to live with Hume, talk to your guardian.

Your guardian can call us at (02) 9722 4300 to discuss your eligibility for SDA.

All of our homes are advertised on Nest and The Housing Hub.

You can apply for a home with Hume on these websites.

Your guardian can email us at [email protected]

If you or your guardian would like support to understand the information on this page, please let us know.

We can work with you to communicate using a method that best suits you, including interpreter services, sign language, visual aids, or assistive technology.