Affordable Housing eligibility wizard
When you rent an affordable property and your landlord is Hume Community Housing, you can expect
- Competitive rent – up to 25% less than market rent for eligible applicants
- Supportive and friendly customer service – we work with hundreds of families and understand how important an affordable, secure and safe home is
- A dedicated Neighbourhood Officer available to support you to maintain a successful tenancy
- Access to Hume’s community activities and support networks
- Reliable and responsive maintenance and repairs
Answer the questions below to find out if you are eligible for our Affordable Housing program.
Are you either an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia?
Do you own any property in Australia or overseas?
Do you live in New South Wales?
Has your household earned less than within the last 52 week period?
From the information provided, you may be eligible for affordable rentals.
We encourage you to contact us to verify. Please note you will need to ensure you can provide documented evidence of earnings for a 52 week period. You will also need to have your current employment status verified. You can also access application forms here (PDF) if you are ready to apply.