Congratulations to our Home Makeover Competition Winners!
Lottery Permit No. LTPS/19/35581
- L Bentley from Tenambit
- L Denley from Raymond Terrace
- S Dixon from Metford
- S Ellis from Tenambit
- C Roach from East Maitland
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I report a repair?
Until 2021, all maintenance requests will continue to be made through FACS by calling 1800 422 322 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
If you need to escalate a repair request, you can speak to a member of our Contact Centre on (02) 9722 4300.
How can I pay my rent?
To pay rent, you can:
- Set up an automatic payment from your bank account to ours
- Pay by BPAY
- If you would like to pay by BPAY, please contact us for account details and reference numbers
- Pay by EFTPOS, over the phone, or in person
Our bank account details are as follows:
Bank: National Australia Bank - Macquarie Street, Liverpool NSW 2170
Account Name: Hume Community Housing Association Co. Ltd.
Account Number: 627952830
Don't forget to include your tenant code and what the payment is for (i.e. rent or water).
Unfortunately, we do not offer rent payments at the post office.
If you need assistance with your rent, please fill out the Rent Assistance Form.
How do I stay connected?
- Register for email updates by emailing email@example.com
- Catch up on news and activities in the Tenants Voice quarterly newsletter
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
- Provide feedback by calling (02) 9722 4300 or speaking directly with your Neighbourhood Officer or Housing Coordinator
There will also be Tenants Voice groups and meetings set up in your local area in 2019.
Under the Social Housing Management Transfers program, the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) has transferred the management of over 2,000 homes in both the Maitland and Port Stephens Local Government Areas to Hume Community Housing.
We are thrilled by this news and are very much looking forward to taking our collaborative and inclusive brand of service into the Hunter Region and serving you.
Hume is more than a housing provider
With over 30 years’ experience, we are a leader in the Australian Community Housing sector and a safe pair of hands, delivering quality tenancy and property management services.
We have a vision to create vibrant, sustainable, and cohesive communities through the delivery of outstanding homes and integrated services. We work with you to build vibrant connected communities where people want to live and prosper.
We provide freedom of choice, we always look for ways to work smarter and more efficiently, and we advocate for your rights.