Win a copy of A Place to Stay: A Shelter Story!
You could win one of 10 copies of A Place to Stay: A Shelter Story by Erin Gunti and Estelí Meza!
We will be announcing the winners via our Facebook page on July 6th at 4.30pm AEST and in the next issue of Humelife Magazine. Prizes will be posted to winners upon contact over Facebook Messenger.
A Place to Stay: A Shelter Story is a touching picture book showing readers a women’s shelter through the eyes of a young girl, who with her mother’s help, uses her imagination to overcome her anxiety and adjust.
Thank you to the wonderful team from Lost In Books Sydney for bringing this book to our attention. If you are on the lookout for children’s literature in your language, check out their website here!
Humelife Book Competition 2020 Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. This is a competition of skill. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to any Hume Housing customer aged over 18.
3. Promotional Period - The promotion commences at 4.30 pm (AEST) on 4th May 2020 and closes at 6th July 2020. ("Promotional Period").
5. All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly.
6. 10 winners will be announced at 4.30pm AEST on 6th July 2020 on Hume Community Housing Facebook page.
7. The winner will be notified over Facebook on 6th July 2020.
8. The 10 eligible winners will receive a new copy of A Place to Stay: A Shelter Story by Erin Gunti and Estelí Meza in the mail upon supplying Hume Housing with their postal address.
9. The Prize, or any part thereof, must be accepted as awarded and is non-negotiable, non-transferable to another person and non-convertible to cash or credit.
10. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winners consent to the publication of their name in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize. Entries will be recorded and used in Hume Communication and Marketing materials.
11. The Promoter is Hume Community Housing (ABN: 66 647 041 988) of 7 Hamilton Road, Fairfield NSW 2165.