Nominations for the Good Neighbour Awards are now open
Hume’s annual Good Neighbour Awards provide employees and customers with an opportunity to formally recognise customers for their efforts to create a warm and welcoming community through activities such as:
• Helping to plan community events/activities
• Being a leader at Hume or in their community or neighbourhood
• Working at sustaining their own tenancy or helping others
• Regularly taking outstanding care of their home, i.e. taking the bins out, reporting damage, making improvements, taking care of the garden in common areas
• Regularly helping their neighbours; i.e. bringing in their mail when they’re away, helping a neighbour with their appointments/shopping, carpooling, helping to translate, checking in on neighbours
• Being friendly and welcoming to neighbours, through smiles, greetings, and waves
To nominate a Hume customer for the Good Neighbour Awards, click here.
The winners of the Good Neighbour Awards will be presented at the Hume Annual General Meeting on October 23rd at Fairfield RSL. Nominations close 16 October 2019.
For more information, call Jason Newton at 0400 072 240.