Training and Employment
Hume can now support you to reach your training and employment goals!
With a dedicated Program Officer in your local area, we can assist you with a range of supports that focus on helping you to connect with training, learn something new, upskill, or even find a job.
Our support services include making referrals to assist you with:
- Guidance on various careers and job prospects
- Developing a resume and cover letter
- Preparing for a job interview
- Finding local jobs
- Connecting you to apprenticeships
- Connecting with education and training providers
- Finding volunteer roles, work experience, and referrals for pre-employment programs
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
We are very pleased to introduce Jess and Kate, who bring a wealth of experience in training and employment services to Hume.
Jess and Kate will be supporting customers of all ages to connect with training and employment pathways and opportunities in their local communities.