Careers At Hume
What are you waiting for? Apply now and submit your resume with a cover letter clearly demonstrating how you are the best person for this exciting opportunity to email@example.com.
Fairfield and Parramatta Office Roles
- Supported Housing Coordinator - NDIS
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing a defined property portfolio and working with support service partners to support customers with complex support needs to achieve sustainable tenancies, improve customer's lives and support customers to achieve stable accommodation and independent living through structured, customer-focused accomodation services. Apply here
Maitland and Raymond Terrace Office Roles
- Allocations and Voids Officer
- In this role, you will be responsible for providing the Neighbourhood and Customer Services team support in the provision of outstanding customer services. Apply here
- Partnerships Coordinator
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing a social service system coordination framework in partnership with key strategic stakeholders. Apply here.
- Youth Programs Coordinator
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a Youth Strategy and developing, delivering, and connecting young people to capacity building activities. Apply here.
Volunteer with Us
If you are passionate about social inclusion and making a difference to those at need, please express your interest by sending in your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to work with like-minded people and have a positive impact on people’s lives?
At Hume, our values are lived every day and our customers, partners, team members, and volunteers are valued and respected.
A career in community housing is extremely rewarding, knowing you can contribute to positive social impact and work towards generational change.
As a Tier 1 Community Housing Provider, we are geared for growth and have exciting opportunities available for people who are passionate about social impact, customer service, are efficient and highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced, results driven work environment.
Our benefits include:
- Above Award salaries
- 35 hour working week
- Long service leave after 5 years
- An agile workplace
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to great technology, utilising social media to communicate with other employees
- NFP salary packaging and general living expenses
- High focus on wellbeing (free flu shots, regular health checks, access to EAP, fresh fruit daily)
- Career development opportunities
- Training and development opportunities - the list goes on!
Hume Community Housing is committed to a workplace where our team members prosper and diversity and inclusion are a valued part of our vibrant and connected working community. We encourage and welcome applications from men and women regardless of race or cultural diversity, age, sexual orientation or identity, disability, political and religious standing.
Employer of Choice
We are honoured to be the recipient of the Outstanding Employer of Choice Award in the 2019 Macarthur Business Awards.
We not only provide opportunities for our customers to prosper, we also nurture a culture that supports employees, our most valuable asset, to equally prosper and develop. The people who work at Hume are what sets us apart from other community housing providers. Together, we have a shared understanding around how we can be most effective. We focus on staying calm and connected, we exercise good judgement, we have impact and influence and we know how to work as a team.
There is a direct link between the commitment of our employees to the outstanding customer satisfaction scores we achieve. Our latest Employee Opinion Survey found 99% of employees were proud to tell their friends and family they work at Hume. We are extremely proud of our team and acknowledge the amazing job they do in supporting and delivering to our customers.